Quality versus Quantity … which would you rather have?

Happy Friday!

It is hard to believe that it is Spring with the 3 feet of snow I still have in my yard but the sun continues to shine and melt it down. Soon I expect we will get another snow storm! 🙂 Ahhh, Sweden in March….

As promised to you last week, I’ve been spending my week cleaning up my email INBOXES (my personal and business) and deciding which newsletters I am going to send to SPAM from here on out or to UNSUBSCRIBE from.

It feels so GOOD!! Spring cleaning, so to speak!

When I look at all of the people that I allow to send me things, I realize I am really only interested in maybe 20% of the messages. Why? Because they have been really good at establishing some sort of routine, REAL dialogue and information flow with me. I can appreciate that. The other 80% are getting pitched.

That then made me start to think about me and my messages that I send out on social media.

As an online business owner, my business goal should be to grow my email list to some huge number so that I can get my message out to as many people as possible whom can give me business and refer me business and all of that.

I get it. I do. Problem is, I don’t want it. Not like that anyway.

This is what I DO want:

  • I want to work with people who want to be helped.
  • I want to help people that are ready to take accountability for their future and understand that they hold the power to that future in thier own hands.
  • I want to work with people who are reallllly willing to get honest with themselves first (secondly me) so that we can really get to work. That’s when the real magic happens. I PROMISE!
  • I want to work with people that love what I do and how I do it and believe in me and believe in the power and force behind coaching.

Because COACHING truly is powerful.

I am manifesting my own future here. Do you see that?

I am setting my focused intention to have 1,000 SUPER LOYAL FANS instead of 10,000+ people who just want something for free by JUNE 30, 2019. I committed before to the same number for 2018 but if I am being true to myself and if I am helping one person at a time and doing the best I can to make a difference in their lives, then it may take a little longer.

I have to remain flexible. Some things might change over time and I need to be OK with that, and I am.

This is definitely a relationship business and I am building a business from scratch. I am learning so much every day and I am so thankful for having the tenacity to keep going.

To get up every day and sit down for my online marketing course and start the module so that I can learn more and more so that I can become a better and better business person.

To continue to go to my Life Coaching education so that I can learn all of the principals and ethics of the profession so that I can do the job to the absolute best of my abilities.

Its a commitment to myself first then to YOU, my future client.

Thank you for reading this blog post and I hope that you will consider working with me in the future and become one of my 1000.




P.S. This week I received this Letter or Recommendation about ME and the way I work. It brought tears to my eyes. This is what I call a SUPER LOYAL FAN. 🙂

“When something is good, you want to share. I love supporting small businesses and I have so many that I love and support that I wanted to start sharing. I am going to start this month with Asa Nilsson Life Coach. This woman has found her calling and she is incredible at this job. If you are making a change in your life, trying to achieve a goal, trying to start a new job or need a new path in life then Asa is the Life Coach for you. She will help you find what your passion is and give you the tools to get you where you want to go. She does a weekly blog post that is thoughtful and provoking and can be found on her website http://asanilssonlifecoach.com/ or email her at asanilssonlifecoach@gmail.com. — feeling proud.”

photo courtesy of www.izlaphotography.com.