What’s my story?
Instead of giving you my bio of qualifications, I will instead share some details on me as a human being.
10 Facts about my life that will give you a better picture than any resume ever will:
- I was born in Sweden and raised in the U.S. Moved to the US with my family when I was 5 and always knew it was my life’s dream to move back to Sweden “one day”. Of course I thought that one day would be when I retired but it became when I was 43. Interesting how one decision changed the trajectory of my life forever.
- My previous career choices were always “safe” and carried with them very black + white vibrations. Banking, sales, management, residential real estate sales, administration in a primary school, human resources, and work environment officer. ‘Safety first’ is literally one of my life’s mottos. I always enjoyed helping others, however, it was always under the direction of “bosses”. Now being my own boss I am living my dream and I feel more alive and passionate about life than ever. Even after the age of 50!
- I have a healthy interest in wanting to know the truth and for being able to hear it and be non-judgemental in the hearing of it. That’s why I am a great friend and coach. You can trust me. Even when the truth ain’t pretty. I love to know what is really going on in the background of a story so that I can get to a full understanding and from there we build a future from the real deal stuff… not the fluff that bores me to tears anyway.
- I have a personality trait where I very naturally ‘organize’ things, thoughts, ideas and people. I like to put things in order and to look at them in compartments. It is a natural thing for me to do and it is probably why it has always been easy and enjoyable for me to help people to look at their ‘problems’ and to see solutions. Because the ‘problems’ are usually not what they think it is. It’s usually something else hiding in another place, or another memory and the person acts out sideways. Looking at patterns and repetitions in habits, actions, choices of words… it all gets revealed eventually. I love stuff like that!
- I have an obsession with food. Eating it. Thinking about it. Cooking it with friends and family. I wake up fantasizing about breakfast. That’s normal, right??
- I have a profound understanding of luxury and I excel in providing (and receiving) superlative service. I love simple elegance (in style, fashion and personality).
- Starting to do the “deep and intensive” work on myself when I turned 50 proved to be (one of) the best choices I have ever made. Seeing the real me, working on all parts of me and letting go of some VERY limiting thoughts, beliefs and blocks that I had been carrying far too long has helped me tremendously. Now I like to share that knowledge with others through my coaching. I am an extroverted introvert and a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP). Knowing and acknowledging this allows me the freedom to navigate my life, career, relationships and family better now.
- My Life Path in Numerology is a Number 2 and that’s the Mediator. I am a Number 2 in the Enneagram, the Helper. My I love tarot cards, astrology, learning more cool things about spiritual divination yet I am SUPER practical and down to earth. You can say I have both feet firmly planted on the ground and both hands up to the sky.
- I love reading a good book and drinking a cup of hot tea while sitting in front of the fireplace. I have never met a stranger, I say hello to everyone, I pick up garbage when I walk because I hate litter, I love all animals and believe they all deserve love, shelter, food and to be honoured.
- I am an overall chill, happy person that loves to connect deeply with authentic and real people who want to make the world a better place by actually helping out when they see there is a need. I love to hang out, eat good food, drink red wine and talk about deep things … like feelings, spirituality, Law of Attraction (all the universal laws), women and money, cultural differences, dreams, past lives, great books. Discussing world hatred and politics is NEVER my thing and I will run from the conversation… take my glass of wine and high tail it out of there and connect with someone sitting by themselves in the corner. That’s my style. Much rather sit and dote on that person than listen to that other crap.
So, that’s a bit about me. Am I the kind of woman you’d like to work with? I can tell you, we WILL have fun so be ready to be real, raw and READY for change.